4 Fall Ill After Consuming Mushroom In Kokrajhar

0

Kokrajhar, May 18: Four persons, including two women fell seriously ill after consuming poisonous mushroom at Monakocha village under Fakiragram police station in Kokrajhar district.

According to sources, three members of a family from Monakocha and another person from neighbouring Judumoni village had consumed mushrooms for lunch. The mushrooms were collected from nearby forest area and cooked for lunch. After sometime, they reportedly fell sick and were admitted to Fakiragram State Health Centre. They were later referred to Kokrajhar Civil hospital where they are presently undergoing treatment.

They were identified as Sonali Brahma, Banu Brahma, Alongbar Brahma-all of Monakocha village and Shaken Roy of Judumoni village. All in their 30s.